YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT!
Information We Collect and Use
Personal Information: We collect your information from a variety of sources including from you, and where lawful and reasonable, we may collect personal information about you from third parties and publicly available sources (such as government agencies, payment gateways, other financial institutions) and other written or electronic communication reflecting information such as your name, address, identification numbers, telephone number, occupation, assets, income and any other information we deem necessary. PZL website also collects standard internet log information including your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses
Standards for the Use of Your Information
- PZL is committed to processing your information in a fair, lawful and transparent manner whilst using same for specific and lawful purpose(s) only. PZL will request from you only information that is relevant and necessary for the purpose of your transactions with us. Further, PZL is committed to the safe keeping of your information from unauthorized processing, accidental loss, damage, destruction and any other events that may be in breach of your rights.
- PZL will retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) that it was collected in accordance with your rights. Storage of your data is also determined by legal, regulatory, administrative or operational requirements. We only retain information that allows us to comply with legal and regulatory requests for certain data, meet business and audit requirements, respond to complaints and queries, or address disputes or claims that may arise.
- Data which is not retained is securely destroyed when it is identified that is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- PZL processes your information with your consent only or where any of the following events occurs:
- where processing of personal data is required for compliance with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- where processing of personal data is required for the fulfilment of a contractual obligation.
- where processing is required to protect your vital interest or that of any other natural person.
- where processing is required for legitimate interests of PZL or a third party provided always that this does not conflict with the requirements for the protection of your personal data.
- where processing is required for an activity to be carried in significant public interest.
- where PZL is permitted by law to do so.
Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used to:
- Establish your identity and assess your applications for our products and services.
- Inform you about and administer PZL’s services and products available that we think may be of interest to you whilst ensuring that our business suits your needs and complies with applicable regulations.
- Execute your instructions and manage our relationship with you.
- Identify and investigate any illegal activity such as fraud, preventing money laundering or terrorism financing activities and manage our risks.
- Conduct and improve our businesses and improve your experience with us.
- Comply with our legal obligations and assisting government and law enforcement agencies or regulators/supervisors.
Information We Share
We many share your information with PZL’s staff; branches, strategic partners/service providers, regulators, external auditors and other relevant third parties.
For the purposes of PZL’s compliance to relevant laws and regulations, PZL makes use automated systems and software’s to help carry out due diligence checks including fraud and money laundering checks and/or to process your information.
How We Protect Your Information
PZL has a Data Protection Policy in place which all staff is expected to comply with to prevent loss, unauthorized access, misuse, modification or disclosure of any information under our control. Further, PZL has a standard data protection clause in place, binding on all parties in every agreement entered into with third parties.
Storage and Security of Your Information
All personal information is stored securely as required by Law. PZL stores all data electronically on our secure servers and cloud infrastructure and/or physically in our offices. We also have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors via this website from unauthorized disclosure, alteration, destruction or access to your personal information from unauthorized third parties.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
PZL may provide your personal information to third party entities in the bid to provide you with optimum services, conduct market or other research, respond to your requests or inquiries and these third parties handle information on PZL’s behalf as part of a corporate transaction such as a reorganization, merger or acquisition, divestiture or sale.
Where you provide your information using this Website, you consent to the disclosures described above and PZL reserves the right, where necessary, to transfer your personal information to other countries or regions which may not have the same level of protection. If necessary, we will ask the third party to whom we transfer your personal information to agree to our privacy principles, associated policies and practices.
We will not disclose your personal information to external organizations that are not our service providers, unless you gave us your consent, or unless we may do so by law, or if it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of our agreement with you.
At PZL, we are aware of your rights under the applicable privacy and data protection laws and that you are entitled to the following rights as a data subject:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information.
- The right to withdraw your consent for processing your information in cases where consent has previously been given.
- The right to request that your information be erased and or the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information on reasonable grounds. PZL however reserves the right to continue processing or retain your data on valid legal, regulatory or operational grounds.
- The right to request that your personal data be made available to you and/or request that your data be sent to a third party.
Children's privacy protection
We understand the importance of protecting children's privacy in the interactive online world. This website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 18 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18 nor do we allow children under 18 to purchase our products.
If you give us permission, we may use your personal information to tell you about products, services and special offers from us. We may do this through email, text message (SMS), social media platforms or notify you on your mobile applications. Where you are not interested in such notifications, kindly inform us through our customer service channels to discontinue this service.
Analysis of your Bank Statements
PZL shall in compliance with the relevant laws may carry out due diligence checks and analysis on your bank statement, where the need arises for credit, fraud, compliance and other risk-related purposes.
Whereas PZL informs, helps and engages with our customers through designated channels, pages and accounts primarily to improve our services you, we do not give investment, tax or other professional advice on our social media sites neither will PZL ask you to share personal, account or security information on social media sites.
PZL is only responsible for information posted by our designated officials. We regularly update and monitor our social media accounts and welcome feedback from you through these channels.
PZL also acknowledges that social media sites are not suitable forums to discuss products or financial arrangements specifically as your personal information may be processed by the site owner which is not within our control and may be in a region with different privacy principles.
Right to Change this Privacy Statement
The latest version of our privacy statement will replace all earlier versions, unless it says differently. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed about how we are protecting your information.
Click Here to read more...