Fly with ease plan
Our fly with ease passengers’ welfare insurance scheme is an insurance package that provides a wide range of benefits to Air travelers, in the event of accidental disability or death whilst on board a local flight in Nigeria.
- The Air Line is the policy holder whilst the passengers remains the lives assured respectively.
- In event of a mishap, a comprehensive list of all passengers (passengers manifest) will be supplied to Prudential Zenith insurances within 48-hours of confirmation of accident.
- Cover is provided throughout the entire period of flight from boarding to departure on 24 hour basis.
- The sum assured ranged between 250,000 and 500,000.00.
- Scheme is essentially non-medical.
- Passengers traveling on a single ticket en routes a maximum of two destinations will be covered via a single premium payment.
- The cover will not be extended to cover death or injuries while off the Airplane.
- Administration of the scheme shall be done jointly by the Air line and Prudential Zenith Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
- Premium is paid at the point of ticket purchase before actual boarding
- The life insurance cover benefit will be written at the back of the ticket.
- The scheme offers death benefit for both natural and accidental causes while on board.
- 24 hours life assurance protection for passengers.
- Rehabilitation of injured passenger in the event of accidental permanent disability.
- Automatic participation on non-medical basis.
- Cushion the effect of medical bills on affected passengers.
- To relieve the Airline of financial commitments associated with Passenger’s death (e.g. compulsory payments, funeral expenses).
- To create goodwill between the Airline and the passengers thereby promoting industrial harmony in the market.
- To attract and retain good passengers.